Fast and Simple, Unbelievably Delicious Easy Butter Chicken with Cauliflower.
This Easy Butter Chicken recipe is so velvety and flavorful, This is honestly one of my favorite dishes to make at home.
One of our favorite things to order for takeout is Indian food, but we don’t get the chance to get takeout as easily anymore. Living in a small town out in the country, our takeout options are very limited. Butter chicken is our favorite meals for take out. I decided to make a fast easy healthier version that we can make at home with out to much hassle but getting as much flavor as traditional curries we get in the city as I possible could. This variation of butter chicken has been a trial and error project of mine for a few months now. I am very happy with how it going. This easy healthy butter chicken recipe is a mild curry but you can easily add a little more heat to it by adding come more cayenne pepper to your own liking.
Easy Butter Chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups Tomato sauce plain
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 pound chicken breast cubed
3 cups of Cauliflower Florets
- Cooked White Rice or Cauliflower Rice for serving
- Homemade Naan Bread for serving
- Mix all the dry spices and sugar together in a small bowl and set aside
- Melt butter in a large skillet or wok over medium heat, Add the onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir the spice mixture into the pan and cook for 1 min while stirring
- Stir in the tomato sauce and bring to a boil then add in chicken stir and reduce heat and cover. Let cook for about 20 minutes, stir occasionally
- Stir in coconut milk and cauliflower pieces. Let simmer for about 10 more minutes.
- serve sauce and chicken over rice with homemade naan bread.
*This is an updated version of a recipe I made a few months ago to see the original butter chicken here*
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Don’t forget to Subscribe Share and Follow! Xoxo
Hypem – @asparklymess
You Also May Enjoy…
Easy Homemade Naan Bread
Amazing Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce