These Rosa Chicken Lasagna Rolls are Amazing. We love them so quick to prep and the taste of the creamy marinara with the chicken will not let you down. This meal is perfect chilly weather comfort food. I love comfort food. Its getting colder and colder each day. When it starts getting colder, warm comforting meals like this start hitting the menu more often. Pasta is definitely one of my favorite meals. So many options and variations makes it so easy to come up with a new combo almost every time. This lasagna is so perfect its creamy and cheesy. Chicken and spinach lighten up the taste a bit but the addition of the tomato sauce just brings this dish to life. This crowd pleasing recipe is so easy and fast. People will think you spent hours in the kitchen. Using store bought Marinara and Alfredo Sauce makes this meal super easy. Leftover chicken or turkey work great in this recipe too.
Rosa Chicken Lasagna Rolls
Prep 20 minutes | Cook 35 minutes | Serves 4
8 Lasagna noodles
1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce
1 1/2 cups of alfredo sauce
1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
2 cups of ricotta cheese
1 cup of spinach chopped
2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Boil Noodles for 10 minutes strain and set aside
- Mix Marinara and Alfredo together and stir in chicken
- mix ricotta, spinach and 1 cup of mozzarella in separate bowl
- lay out lasagna noodles and spread cheese mixture over them then spread some meat sauce over cheese mixture
- roll up lasagna noodle like a pinwheel
- spread some of the meat sauce on bottom of a casserole dish
- set rolled up noodles on top of sauce in dish
- cover noodles with the rest of sauce and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese
- bake for 35 mins let cool for 5 mins then serve
Serve with Garlic Bread, Salad and a Good Wine (or grape juice and crackers, really whatever you have is good )
Hope you enjoy!! xoxo
Let's Stay in Touch!
Subscribe to get recipes straight to your inbox.