This Stuffed Jumbo Shells recipe is to die for. It is one of my go to week night quick and easy meals. There are many variations for this recipe. you could use almost anything you already have on hand. My family LOVEs these stuffed shells. In this recipe the mix of the Chicken Alfredo/ Chicken Parmesan flavors is what they love most. Some times I use leftovers in this recipe. Whatever you have on hand can be substitute most of the time. This simple base recipe is very versatile. I hope you enjoy it as much as my Family does.
When it comes to meal planning my love for pizza and pasta is strong. All the different combination possibilities. You can add almost anything you want in to a pasta and on to a pizza.The possibilities are endless. I stuck to some of the classics with this version, and it works. This is definitely one of Glen and Brynn’s Favorite meals. They both beg me to make it often. Its so fast and simple it can be in the oven in no time at all.
The creamy cheesy chicken alfredo mixture inside the shells baked in a rich tomato marinara sauce topped with bubbly cheese is what dinner is all about with this meal. I often serve it with a quick salad and crusty garlic bread and voila dinner is served.
Prep Time 10 mins| Cook Time 35 min | Serves 4
- 1 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1/2 cups cooked spinach, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 16 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce (Marinara or whatever jar you like)
- Salt/Pepper to season (if needed)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix Alfredo, chicken, spinach, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Spoon mixture into pasta shells.
- Grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Evenly spread tomato sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange shells in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake 35 minutes until heated through.
Remember that the noodles need to be cooked prior to stuffing. I usually like cooking them 1-2 minutes under what the package says, that way they will finish cooking when baking in the oven.
Let's Stay in Touch!
Subscribe to get recipes straight to your inbox.