These amazing ridiculously easy Nutella Brownies are super addictive and will quickly become your favorite brownies recipe.
This Nutella Brownies recipe is so fudgy you might not want to share them.
Nutella is unreal. It’s dessert heaven.
These are the most flavorful, richest, chocolaty-est, most fudgiest brownies I have ever eaten.
When I have chocolate brownies, I never ever, ever, want to be eating cake. I want nothing but fudge in the middle with some crispy tops and crunchy little edges surrounding the fudgy center. and these Nutella Brownies are exactly that.
I’m sure I’ve just found a new obsession. I know its the new year and I am suppose to post some new healthy recipes or something but I could not resist this recipes is so freaking good. I promise I will through in a few healthier recipes soon. Ok.
But for now just indulge in some new year love with these delicious Nutella Brownies just for a day. maybe even a cheat day or two. Trust me you will not regret it. These are seriously amazing.
- 1 1/2 cups dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella (for frosting)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- In a small saucepan melt the butter and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Once the butter is completely melted and the chocolate has completely dissolved, stir in the Nutella. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar and beat well. Then add eggs, yolk, and finally flour, stirring until just combined! Fold in remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 8×8 baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let cool for at least 30 minutes, then cut into squares and serve!
- If topping, simply slather with additional Nutella and right before serving.
Hope you Enjoy!!
Don’t Forget to share and subscribe!