Amazing Little Treat, Oreo Truffles that have a chocolate cheesecake center and a crispy white chocolate coating on the outside. They melt in your mouth and seriously great flavor. You will probably want to make many many more.
Oreo truffles make a great holiday treat!
These Oreo Truffles are so easy with only 3 ingredients and a seemingly endless possibilities. The flavor options are many. any flavor Oreo would make an amazing truffle, Birthday cake, red velvet, golden, peppermint and so many other. really any sandwich cookie would do for sure. go ahead try some! This recipe is for the classic version but I will be try others very soon!
Crazy Easy Oreo Truffles
Prep time 15 min | Cool Time 40 min | Serve 25 balls
1 15 oz package or Oreo Cookies
1 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
1 bag of white chocolate chips
- Finely crush the Oreo’s in a food processor
- Mix in the cream cheese in with the crushed Oreo’s and mix until completely combined (I do this by hand in a bowl with a wooden spoon
- Line a Cookie sheet with parchment paper and roll in to balls by hand, about 2 tsp per ball.
- Freeze balls for about 30 minutes, this will make it much easier to dip the balls into chocolate later.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Coat the balls with the white chocolate. Use 2 forks to help cover the entire ball. ( do not pierce the ball)
- Place the coated Oreo Truffle back on to the parchment paper and return to the fridge for 10 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Makes about 25 balls, Store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer
Thanks for stopping by don’t forget to share and subscribe!