These soft, fudgy, delicious brownies and packed with so much flavor. These Oreo Brownies will make you so happy and make a great dessert or amazing “just because” treat. Cookies and cream just seem to make life a little better.
In these Amazing Brownies, the brownie itself is made from actual Oreo crumbs in the batter, That makes them impossible to resist. then the Icing, Oh the icing!, The Oreo buttercream mixed up with Oreo crumbs and goes with the fudgy texture of the brownie makes these a special treat that you will want to make again and again.
- Oreo Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 12 Oreo Cookies, finely ground in a food processor
- Oreo Cream Frosting
1/2 cup Butter
1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar (Powdered Sugar)
1/2 tsp vanilla
8 Oreo cookies roughly crushed up
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9×9 square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave 30 seconds at a time until fully melted and combine well.
- Once the chocolate and the butter have melted together allow to cool for a few minutes, then add the sugar, vanilla and eggs. Use a whisk so the eggs are mixed in very well.
- In a medium sized bowl Combine the processed Oreo cookies and the all purpose flour.
- To the mixing bowl add the chocolate butter mixture. Combine well with a mixing spoon.
- Once the batter is well combined, pour the batter into the baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake this in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once the brownie is finished baking, allow to cool while still in the pan for about 15 minutes.
- After this, you can carefully lift the brownie out of the pan and allow to reach room temperature on a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, evenly frost with the Oreo cream and sprinkle with the roughly crushed Oreo cookies.
- Slice into 9 even squares and serve.
The Oreo Cream Frosting
- While the brownie is baking, Mix the butter using a stand or hand mixer until lighter in color and fluffy
- Add the vanilla.
- While mixing add the confectioner’s sugar about ¼ of a cup at a time until well combined.
- Fold in the crushed Oreo’s and spread onto cooled brownies. save some of the crushed Oreo’s to sprinkle on top.
Want More Try These other Oreo Recipes. – Oreo Truffles and Chewy Oreo Bars.
Thanks for stopping by, don’t forget to share and subscribe!
Let's Stay in Touch!
Subscribe to get recipes straight to your inbox.