This fast and easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is a great go to for a delicious weeknight meal.
Delicious pasta coated in a creamy sauce and packed with broccoli and chicken. This casserole has so many options. you can change anything in it and have an easy meal in minutes. change the pasta, the soup, the veggies to anything you have on hand you this go to last minute meal option is a perfect chance to use up some leftovers. This is one of my many favorite casserole options for sure.
- 2 cups of Fusilli noodles (Dry)
- 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 cups of shedded cheddar cheese
1 cup of milk
3 cups of chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 cup Steamed Broccoli
- Cook Fusilli pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, ranch dressing, and 1 cup on cheese together in a large bowl
- Add broccoli and chicken and cooked noodles to milk mixture and stir well.
- pour mixture into a 9×13 baking dish sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees
- cool for 5 minutes then serve immediately with easy french bread. ( Or anything you want really)
What are your favorite casserole options?
Thanks for stopping by don’t forget to subscribe and share!