A new twist on a old classic, these Chewy Oreo Bars are an easy alternative to rice crispy squares.
These Chewy Oreo Bars are simply make with Oreo’s and marshmallows, and the taste is
so addicting you will have to stop yourself from eating the whole pan.
I love when a treat can be whipped up in 15 minutes or less. This new take on the beloved classic Rice Crispy treats is amazing and crazy delicious. So fast and simple, Little Brynn loves helping me in the kitchen make these treats and soon she will be doing it all on her own. These Chewy Oreo Bars are a great twist and an awesome lunchbox treat or sweet snack anytime you feel like. go ahead you deserve it.
No Bake Oreo Bars
1 15 ounce package of Oreo Cookies
1 250 gram bag of Marshmallows
1 tbsp Butter (optional)
- Crush up Oreo’s in a food processor or in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin (roughly chopped).
- In a saucepan heat the marshmallows and butter over medium heat until only a few lumps left. or microwave marshmallows and butter in a safe bowl until melted about 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Pour marshmallows over Oreo’s and mix well.
- Pour into an 9×9 square pan and let sit until cooled.
- cut in to squares or whatever shape you want and serve.
Thanks for stopping by don’t forget to share and subscribe.