Oreo Cookies are definitely up there on my favorites list. There is so much you can do with them because they are amazing in almost everything. Here are 6 Amazing Oreo Recipes. You will love these new ways to eat Oreo’s. You are welcome.
There are many ways to eat and Oreo, split it, crunch it, dip it, freeze it or crush it. I love to eat them all the ways. Baking them or turning them into something new is always fun as well. Oreo’s are a staple in our house and definitely always on the shopping list. we eat way more of them then we really should. so let’s get down to it here are a few of my non-traditional ways to use up those * cough cough* left over Oreo cookies (we both know that leftover Oreo’s do not exist, so just buy an extra bag and hide them somewhere’s or commence baking immediately)
Here are a few things I like to do with “Leftover” Oreo’s.
- Super Simple Oreo Truffles. These ridiculously simple holiday treat are made with three basic ingredients and will taste like you spent hours in the kitchen. Get Recipe Here.
2. Freakin’ Amazing Oreo Brownies. Simple recipe has variation for homemade brownie mix or store bought so whatever your skill level you can master these delicious brownie bars. Get recipe here.
3. Super Easy 2 ingredient Chewy Oreo Bars. These bars just might become your go to lunchbox treat. Get recipe here.
4. This White Chocolate Oreo Fudge by Karly at Bunsinmyoven.com. This fudge is overflowing with chunks of Oreo’s making it a cookies and cream dream come true. Get recipe here.
5. S’moreo Bars by Jennifer at princesspinkygirl.com. There Bars look like all of my favorite things jam packed into one baking sheet. I want/need/love all of this. get recipe here.
6. Cookie’s and Cream Red Velvet Brownies by Dana at thesillygirlslife.com. These Brownies are so festive and a great holiday treat. Red Velvet is one of my favorite things, and with that white chocolate top these are absolutely irresistible. get recipe here.
What is your Favorite Dessert to make with Oreo’s? Let me Know.
Hope you get messy making these delicious treats. Don’f forget to Share and Subscribe, Thanks for stopping by!